17 December 2020
Austin & Kristen travelled all the way from the US for their Zambia Wedding to say I do with their family. Some of our favourite moments include:
– None of the guys really knew how to make a bow tie and had to watch a few youtube tutorials to get it right
– The girls had a mini dance party next to the lake before getting dressed
– All the kids and their little moments, all of them.
– The entire ceremony, and how Christ-centred it was.
– Everyone put on fake moustaches because of Austin’s awesome real one.
– And lastly, we had the perfect sunset and took photos with Giraffes and Zebras!
We will never forget this day and the love we experienced while on this trip.